Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Stitch's Mood:

*Yawn* Oh excuse me! I'm so tired right now it's not even funny. Just a small update as that's pretty much all my brain can handle now. Life update, I have a temporary job entering in data for the local paper here in town. I think this is my last week though but the pay is nice, better than nothing. Today, I finished the last, well hopefully, last part of my interview for a company in town. The last part was a doozy as it was an apptitude test of which I neither felt "apt" to do or had the "tude" to do. LOL =) Needless to say upon leaving work and then going to take that, my brain began to ooze out of my ears. Mental exhaustion anyone?? However, no rest for the weary as I had to tend to Lady Betty's needs. So, hopefully tomorrow afternoon after work I will feel more up to blogging and stitching, but right now my bed is calling me.

Oh here is the latest stitching picture. A nearly finished Celtic knot #2. =) Enjoy!



Goodnight..zzzzzzzzzz.....

X Stitch X

3 comments:

I hope you slept well after that long day! Good luck with your interviewing; I hope that the aptitude test came out fine and you land the job. :) BTW, you never let me know whether you prefer email or snail mail for keeping up with each other...

Anonymous said... 9:11 PM  

Your celtic knot is looking great! I suspect I'll be seeing a finish soon. Hugs sis!!

This is looking great. Hope to see the whole piece soon!