Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Hey folks! I'm still here..just haven't had much time to do anything for myself lately. I"m about to jump to 40/hrs a week with work and still taking care of the things I need to...I'm trying not to get overwhelmed but it's quickly approaching. I really needed my vacation this summer but maybe I can escape for a weekend or something soon. Definitely when it gets cooler..good grief is it hot!!!! Anyway, I leave you with a few pictures...so enjoy!





This is going to be a bookmark that will be placed in a very special journal of mine! =) It is done using the DMC Variations ( the blue/green one) and the red is Garnet by WDW I think.




This is the beginnings of a piece that is going to a very dear friend of mine!! I can show it as there's not enough for her to figure it all out. I am using various varigated threads from Carrie's Threads. It is being stitched on Buttercup evenweave, I think is the name of it. Not sure. LOL



This will be a second attempt on a wedding piece I started for a friend of mine's friend. Long story..but it's done in peridot green and buttercup yellow on yellow 16ct Aida. It's most backstitch so it'll be easy to finish; then comes the beadwork on it though. =/



Lastly, a finish!!! Another one of my Celtic coasters! =)

Happy Stitchin!
Stay cool!

X Stitch X

3 comments:

everything looks great and the watermelon background is cool and summery. Stay Cool and I will try to do the same in this Texas sun.

She's alive! I hope that you got the little note I sent to you. I meant to send it long ago, but it's the thought that counts, right? It's nice to see that you are still stitching, even if it might not be as often as you'd like with your work schedule. Congratulations on going full time soon!

Great looking stitching. Love the rainbow affect