Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

It's been years since I've written in this blog. To be all honest, I completely forgot about it until I came searching for memories that I knew I had written about somewhere. Ah the joys of being a writer with many different blogs. It's weird to reflect on this blog as it was some of the best times and worst times. I really do have a talent too with my stitching in seeing the things I've made. Ironically, despite my age now, I still remember every single thing on here. Yay for small victories. Anyway, I've decided to bring it back. Mainly to show off my stitching stuff but also as some memories are best shared, even if its for the simple of sake of remembering them. Stay tuned.....

0 comments: