Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

IT can't be me sitting here actually writing this blog! *gasp* It can't really be my last day of 28 tomorrow only to turn 29 on Wednesday. It can't be true that I haven't stitched on anything since this spring and that I tried to acquire some new yummy threads this weekend to get me back in the "mood" and couldn't find any. =P It can't be true. None of this can. It's all a dream right??? *sigh*

How a long for a sense of normalcy again. To be able to stitch, read, write or do something without having my mind be full of worries and such.

Blah...I hate Mondays! =P

X Stitch X

3 comments:

Stitch, I'm so sorry to hear that you're going thru such a blue time this year. I hope that the clouds will be lifted soon, and you will once again be filled with joy at the good things life has for us. Hugs!

Are you getting my emails, sweetie? I sent a package of notecards a while ago and am hoping that they reached you. There was a notebook in the package and I wrote a note to you in the front of it. Can you let me know if it arrived? Thanks!

I hate Tuesdays as that's when I have to teach, but it's good to meet another relatively young stitcher. You kinda get tired of being the only non-grey haired lady at the stitching fairs!!!!!