Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Hello blogging friends! Just a quick entry to let you know that tomorrow night I will add a few finishes to this blog and secondly tell you about my trip that I took last weekend to meet my stitchy Gramma! =) Includes new stash! Hehe...However, right now it's past midnight and I have to start my temp job tomorrow. Yes people I have a temp job. It's doing data entry for the local newspaper for a few weeks. 9-3pm Monday - Saturday. Not too bad. =) I'll take it as my bank account is mad at me. LOL Plus, I want to make another small order to Carrie's Threads for some yummies to start a few friend gifts! =) Requires that green stuff of which I don't have much right now. But anyhoo, I'm off to bed. Just wanted to check in.

Oh yes, and I will be bringing back my Punkymoods. =)

*hugs*

Happy Stitchin!

X Stitch X

0 comments: