Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Hi blogging friends! I have a little access to the net today so I thought I'd update you all on the progress. It's not good. It appears that "they", meaning the ISP, are waiting on a part that is to be delivered from Kansas City, Mo on a snail. I say snail as they have now said that it will take THREE WEEKS to be up and running! *Insert many expletives* So we are going to try to find an interim solution which means it'll be a sporadic month on posting. Sorry :( I'm just as upset as you all are.

Hope everyone is enjoying their New Year! See you off and on!

Happy Stitchin!

X Stitch X

Oh and I'll work on getting the page fixed up with a new background..or at least not make it look so choppy. :p

3 comments:

Still missing you, can not wait until you are back online!!!

Hey, everything looks good to me! Good luck, anyway.

Come back soon, you're missed.