Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Hi everyone! Hope all of you are doing well! I am..well...here. LOL Just got over a bout with the stomach flu..Merry Christmas to me...and now the ISP will be another week! GRRRRR!!! I'm running out of books and cross stitch! LOL Not really....but I miss my internet!!! So...I came to the library just to jet out a quick entry wishing everyone Happy New Year! Stay safe tonight but have fun!

I'll see you in 2007..hopefully..or I just might go plum stir crazy! LOL

*BIG HUGS*

X Stitch X

4 comments:

Glad to hear you are feeling well....just take it easy! Happy New Year to you also!

Happy new year, Ash!

I hope that you are feeling better soon, Ash!

Happy New Year!

So sorry you have been sick, hope you are fully recovered! I am also sorry to hear it will be another week for your ISP!!! We miss you!! Will be so glad when youa re back!