Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Hi everyone! I'll get back into using my Punkymoods here soon as I know you all miss them. I just haven't had the time to really sit down and write much lately. Busy..busy busy. Ironically, not with crafting though. LOL No no..I'm not leaving it behind but I've been doing some other things instead. Don't worry my needle still calls to me in my sleep. LOL

Hope everyone had a lovely St. Patty's day! It was a COLD one here! In the 30s. Brrrr!! Anyway, I put up a new template as it's no longer St. Patty's day! LOL Hope you like it!

I'll hopefully have more to share and such soon! I miss writing in my blog!

*BIG HUGS*

Happy Stitchin!!

X Stitch X

2 comments:

Your background is so cute!

Anonymous said... 3:31 PM  

Love the Punkymoods. Bring 'em back! And please share your news. :D