Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Hi everyone! Remember me? LOL First let me start of this post with a very Happy Birthday Wish to my great friend L! I love you!! Hope you are having a great time on vacation and that you are getting spoiled rotten!! :) Next year, hopefully we'll get to celebrate together :)


Ok....I've been stitching! What?? Yes...I've been stitching! I've been working on the rose some more..but sadly I've run out of the pink thread. *sniff sniff* It's a limited edition from Carrie's threads, Flamingo and I have to wait to see if she can make me some more. *keep your fingers crossed* Otherwise it's frog city....and I really don't want to go that route. But here is an updated PICTURE: (I took it right before my batteries died)



Other than that...not much going on. STill waiting to hear the phone ring for an interview...they are closed today..so I know it won't be today.

Happy Stitching everyone!! *HUGS*

X Stitch X

4 comments:

Thank you sis!! I'm having a great day so far - went to town for shopping and lunch. I think there might be a whole family type of party later this week. Love ya!!

The phone will ring soon i'm sure. Like the rose and hope you can get some more floss. It would be a shame to frog all that progress.

Neat design! I hope you are able to get more of the pink thread. It's so pretty!

Did you hear back from Carrie about the thread? She's such a nice lady that unless she doesn't know the recipe, she would probably dye some more thread for you. Have you gotten any phone calls lately?