Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Current Mood:

Howdy do blogging friends! Hope everyone is staying warm and happy! It's COLD here! Though I have yet to have the need for hot cocoa, however, I'm sure that's coming soon. I am dressing like a polar bear. Sweatshirt, sweatpants, thick socks and have three blankets on the bed. LOL Anyhoo, I promised I'd share the goodies I got for my birthday so here you go! Enjoy! Descriptions are under each picture...THANK YOU TO ALL of my friends who made my birthday so special! :) I love each and every one of you! :D Now let the fun begin:



A surprise from my new friend Karen. She doesn't have a blog but she's on a message board I belong to. She stitched a lovely Red Poppy bookmark and placed it on a card. Also gave me some DMC Variations, a lovely handmade scissors fob and two cute stitchy kits. Whoo hoo!! :) THANKS KAREN!!



This lovely package came from my friend Lani. She is a very dear friend of mine whom I miss terribly!!! The ironic thing is she actually sent the package on the day of my birthday! Hehe :) She crocheted me some new scrunchies! YAY!! THANKS LANI! *HUGS*



My lovely stitch-in partner Robin gave me this package. She lives only about 20 minutes away and we stitch together once a month at the local LNS. She hand stamped two sets of notecards for me. Funny story as I was talking about the last time we were together how I needed to run and get some blank notecards for Thank You notes and such. ;) She also included a cute little pattern complete with the threads! YAY! THANKS ROBIN!!



Finally we have my two Sissies!! They were the ones I visited this summer at the beach! HEhehe...No, they aren't my real sissies as I'm an only child. ;) Big Sissie sent me the pattern and Little Sissie sent me the cute mitten buttons. They know how much I love mittens!! Strange, I know. :) For your info, I'm Baby Sissie. ;) THANKS SISSIES WUV YU!!



Oops! Forgot one thing! This is the lovely needle roll that my Birthday exchange partner made for me! She included a floss holder and a couple of other things in the package. :) It was through a board I belong to. THANKS ANN-MARIE!!

Ok..I think I got everything! LOL I've got to take a picture of the scissors Jenna gave me too! They are such a lovely shade of blue! She knows me quite well ;) HEhe...So I'll be busy with Christmas ornaments and thank you notes. If you don't see me in a few days, I'm buried under a pile of note cards, stickers, kitted up Christmas ornaments and blankets since it's cold. Just leave a Kit Kat out and if it disappears, you know I'm still around! LOL

*BIG HUGS*

Happy Stitchin!!

X Stitch X

9 comments:

WOW! Great stash! And lovely presents... I did get your email btw! No worry!
Lots of hugs, Ash!

Wow! Such awesome gifts! You are so lucky! Happy Late Brithday by the way! Sorry that I missed it!!!! I am sure you will enjoy all your new goodies!!!

Happy Birthday! You got some fun new stash items there.

So tell me, 22 ornaments!? Not all cross stitch, right? You are doing some sort of assembly line, right? Or maybe just simple ones that say "Joy" or "Noel". That is the only way I can see doing 22!

What a fantastic mail that you have received. You must have been spoilt :)
Mine is on its way to you

Oh what a wonderful birthday! You got some awesome gifts there.

Happy birthday! You have received some beautiful gifts!

Anonymous said... 6:50 AM  

Oooh! Nice gifties! I hope you had fantastic day and belated birthday wishes to you!!

Happy Birthday-you received some lovely gifts!

Wow - you lucky, lucky gal! What a huuuge stash of all things delightfully stitchy. Happy Belated Birthday to you Sweet! :)