Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Hi blogging world! Hope everyone is doing well. Anybody been searching for me in the lost and found recently? Anyone noticed that I haven't been on a computer for nearly 1 and 1/2 weeks?? LOL I'm here..no worries. :) Just decided that the only way to get some ornaments done was to dicipline myself from the computer. COmputer time..equals negative stitching time. So, I've been stitching...and have FOUR ornaments done! YAY!! Pictures to come soon..but I have to get back to buisness! Just wanted to let everyone know i"m still here..and that I miss you all!! :)

Happy Stitchin!!

X Stitch X

Now I know how the white rabbit feels...being busy all the time! LOL

3 comments:

So glad that you are still here! Sometimes we just have to dicipline ourselves to get stuff done, I am that way with house work! LOL

Gald to see you!

Was wondering where have you been all this while..no updated blogs,etc.. Glad you are back and eager to see your ornaments :)

Hey Ash, great to see you back again.

It's been quite good for me having no internet at home either, I've accomplished quite a bit and there's loads of pictures in today's post.