Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Current Mood:

Howdy do blogging world! Just to let you know, I'm in the process of switching over to the new Blogger, so if you see anything wonky going on with my blog, just be patient. :) Yes, wonky is a technical term. Hehe..

Anyhoo, it's been a couple of rainy days here in my little part of the world. Good days for stitching though the temperature changes are playing havoc with me. Bah! One day it's in the 30s with the heaters blaring, the next day it's in the 70s. Mother nature must be having her pre winter moodswing! LOL Tonight was the weekly pilgrimage to the Post Office to check my mail and the grocery store. Christmas stuff is up EVERYWHERE now!! Skip Thanksgiving...straight to Christmas....whoosh! LOL

Picture day will come tomorrow...yes I have an ORNAMENT finished!!!! Please check your weather forecasts for SNOW! LOL Now on to the SBQ:

How many different brands of “complete” embroidery floss sets do you own? How do you keep track of it? (i.e., spread sheet program, index cards, palm pilot, etc.)

Ok..I have DMC, SSS, Carrie's Threads, Anchor, Needle Necessities and a few WDW. I do not own an entire collection of any threads...working on it. LOL As far as organization, they are in those plastic boxes wrapped on bobbins. However, I also have a huge bag of those waiting to find their home on a bobbin. Wrapping floss is just so monotonous! Blah! I need to print out the check lists and go through them all so I know which ones I need....maybe that's a project for the New Year. Hehe..

Alright...enjoy the rest of your day! Happy Stitchin!!

X Stitch X

4 comments:

Love the look of your blog...

Funny point: I LOVE wrapping the floss around cards... I'm the only stitcher I know who enjoys it though... Must be masoquist? lol!
Lots of hugs, Ash!

I was thinking of switching to Blogger Beta as well...let us know how that transition went.

Love your blog and your projects!

I understand the sniffles and stuff, the weather here in Texas does the same thing. Yesterday we got to almost 80 and tomorrow it is only suppose to be mid 60's. Grrrr!

As Berta said, let us know how the Blogger Beta works for you, I have been thinking about switching as well.