Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Current Mood:

Howdy do blogging world! Have TONS to share here...but not much time for it right now. I'll post all my birthday presents tomorrow. I promise! :) Anyhoo, I found this on Outi's blog so I thought I'd give it a whirl. Enjoy!! Miss you all!! Hope you are all doing well! It's COLD here!!! Brrrr..... good weekend for warm food, and LOTS of stitching! Hehe :)

Here you go! Enjoy!

It's simple as this:

The first five people to respond to this post (via the comments section) will get some form of "art" made by me. Be sure that I can email you to get your snail mail address. Think of it as something to look forward to getting in the mail. It will be original, made by me, but it may not be immediate, as I haven't made them yet. I am not sure what it will be.

There is a catch, of course, the way this works is that if you sign up, you have to blog this as well and continue sharing.


Note From Stitch: I take it on my own conscience that these gifts will completed with the most attention to your details and desires. I will do my best to make sure that not only do they represent you but that you will hopefully love them. They will be stitched in some format unless you like jewelry. LOL I am allotting myself at least 6 months to complete these starting December 26th. Please upon responding in my comment section, leave an email address so that I may contact you about this. Thanks so much! Don't forget to pay it foreward yourself as you have to post this on your blog! :D

Happy Stitchin!!

X STitch X

7 comments:

Anonymous said... 8:31 AM  

This is not a comment. ;)

I like your new background. It's so bubbly. (Pun intended. *g*) ;)

Anonymous said... 10:42 AM  

Hi! I saw your post on cross_stitch, on livejournal and since you seem to be inviting comments... here's one! i LOVE this idea, because I always want to make things for people but I can never decide for whom, etc. i'm dashalovesyou@livejournal.com, and I'm blogging this immediately!

I love this idea! So, I am leaving a comment! This is an awesome idea!

With Stitching Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said... 1:04 PM  

oooh! I love the movie Pay it Forward. It ends badly, but it's such an awesome idea.

I'll pay it forward!

hinj@livejournal.com

Never saw the movie but I'm game for the stitching. That makes five.LOL

Hi, I'll leave a comment for the Pay It Forward :D I am doing it too ^_^ I am oregonsurfers over in LiveJournal, I've seen you there.

silly me, my email is: oregonsurfers at gmail dot com