Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

TGIF everyone! Hope everyone is having a good Friday! Tis nice and warm here in Va. It's hard to imagine that last weekend we were being blessed with 8 inches of snow and now it's 60! Strange weather...LOL

I had a blast yesterday with a good friend of mine!! I went to her house to stitch and gab for the day while T was at work. We had MAD fun!! We went out shopping for crafty stuff....LOL She bought more than I did...I just got some black rondelle beads. I finally gave her her Christmas present..and Valentine's Day present! She loved both of them!! Of course her ornament is pending as to when I can find where I put it! I put all my ornaments in a ziploc bag during the year...and I stuck it some place where I knew I wouldn't lose it. That's the evil sentence right there..." where I know I wouldn't lose it"...seems like if you put ANYTHING under that precedent...you WILL lose it! :/ LOL Anyhoo, had a yummy lunch of chicken salad sandwiches..and just gabbed the day away. It was great! I can't wait to hang out with her again!! :) No stitching was done however...we were just having too much fun. LOL

Anyhoo on to the SBQ of the Week as suggested by Heather: Thanks Heather!!


Comment on your comments (giving and receiving): Do you love W comments or hate them? Do you check them every day, never check them, or find them helpful? And finally, are you convinced no one is reading your blog if you don’t get any? ;)

I LOVE getting comments!! I often get worried if I don't have any as I'll go chase down my "usuals" ( the people that comment the most often) to make sure they are doing ok. LOL I do check them every day...it's nice to be loved and read! I know that there are people reading my blog that don't comment and that's fine...but honestly, if I don't have one comment..I worry. LOL Thanks for all the comments gals!!! *HUGS*

Ok...off to go stitch. Going to stitch up a quick little kit because I need a finish. It's a small little Smile Kit that I got from my friend Nona!

Have a good one!

Happy Stitchin

X Stitch X

4 comments:

I know that sentance well. I put something in a safe place, and it won't be found for sometime. Been missing a quilt top I hand-sewn for a friend. It's been about 1 year since the last sighting (and agian got put in a place I'd remember where it was. and before that it was 4 years.

I'm glad that you met up with a friend and had some fun! It sounds like a great time :)

Hey, well done, a day of stitching, chatting and having fun - sounds like a great way of spending your time! Enjoy your weekend!

Safe places: I know that syndrom! It happened with my cell phone charger! I finally bought another one, and found it back the day after...
I love small projects that you finish quickly, they're best!
I also have a friend with whom I share my passion for cross stitch, although we never cross stitch together. But, we go shopping together, and in our usual shops, if one of us goes alone, we are always asked where is the other one! We are a two-headed cross stitch maniac monster! LOL!!!
Comments: I'm just like you!... Normal, isn't it? Blogging is for sharing!
Lots of hugs!