Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Howdy do! Wonder if anyone noticed I haven't been online in a while?? Well here is the explanation behind my absence. I have retreated away from the computer for a while. I do contests on some of the message boards. I did 12 over Christmas alone...as I love bringing some cheer to people! It's what I live for. But anyhoo, I haven't been getting the prizes out in a timely enough fashion for some. I have been busy with other things, but have been checking my email..not replying..will do that soon..( Sorry Lili)..but anyhoo, imagine my surprise to find several ANON emails asking me where is my prize? It's been three months since Christmas..blah blah...you should have sent it by now..blah blah. Rather hurtful things.

Now I don't expect a thank you when I send out something....but acknowledgement of reciept would be nice. Otherwise, I wait the allotted time..and then go postal on my PO guy..who doesn't deserve it as it's just due to ungrateful people not writing me back!!! So needless to say, with all the recent activity..I have nearly decided to STOP my contests..and retreated away from the puter..as it hurt me too badly. :(

I haven't even been stitching..as it was a reminder of the contest fiasco...but I'm coming back out of my shell slowly...

I just try to make each package special...and cater it towards the individual....and well gosh darn it..that takes TIME!! Plus with the increase in postage, I don't have 50 bucks to blow at one time..I have to spread it out..as to not shock me..or T's wallet. LOL

Granted this vent is not addressed to all of you...as most of you have been very sweet! But I'm just telling ya why I've retreated....

Happy Stitchin..

X Stitch X

2 comments:

OKAY! Got your email, and decided to read your blog afterwards, and now I need explanations! I don't understand what this contest thing is all about. What do you have to do? And what are the others to do?
And so, it is stitching related? How? I am very ignorant of exchanges too. Anything to do with that?
Gotta help my DS with his homework now...
Lots of hugs!

I'm sorry to hear you've been given a hard time. I'm waiting on some things that were granted to me in a wish list back at the end of October, I've not muttered a word about wanting my stuff (nothing from you though, so don't worry) and I got moaned at when I missed the last posting date by 4 days from the UK. So I know exactly how you feel.

Hope it all goes well for you.