Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Good evening! Going to be a short entry tonight as I"m going to go stitch some! YAY! After a week and half drought....I'm going to try to put some stitches in something. Anyhoo, here is this weeks SBQ as suggested by: Nancy


Describe your “perfect” project. (Include the designer or specific pattern, the fabric, the floss, and anything else that would make that project “perfect” for you.)


Hmmm..good question. It's nice to make one actually use their brain every once in a while. My perfect project would have to be more than likely an Asian design. Probably designed after one of those painted silk screens with dragonflies, cranes, water..etc. It would have a neat saying or the elements in Kanji symbols. I'd really enjoy that! Much like I'll enjoy Crane Paradise when I get started on it! LOL

Hope that answers the question. That was a hard one!! LOL

Happy Stitchin!!

X Stitch X

1 comments:

Sounds like a beautiful pattern to do. I saw a painted kimono that someone had finished and it was absolutely gorgeous...