Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Howdy do! Happy Valentine's Day to all those in love and mushy stuff...LOL No, I do Valentine's Day too. T was a sweetie and made dinner for me tonight! :) Nice and quiet..just the way I like it. Tho tomorrow is one of my favorite days..half price off all CHOCOLATE! whooo hooo..talk about shopping spree!!! :D Random statement..but I don't know what's going on with the website for my cravings.....it is down for now..and I'm not sure when it will back. :( Just thought I'd let ya know...

So let's see...I broke my stitching slump...and stitched on a Christmas ornie. Yea, I know..CHRISTMAS?!?!?! *THUD* But it was a small project..and I figured that's what I needed to jump back into..to cure the slump. No picture tho..as it's for someone..hehe :)

Anyhoo, that's basically it. I'll post some pics up soon...I promise...now I'm on the mad search for Lobster claws! No..not the kind you eat...the kind I need for my fobs! They are such a PAIN to find!......

Happy Valentine's Day to all! *HUGS*

Happy Stitchin!

X Stitch X

2 comments:

Christmas projects: I would stitch some all year long! I have just bought the JCS 2004 ornaments on ebay... See what I mean?...
Ash, I really need you to tell me what your favourite postcards are! Because I'm ready to post some, but I really really want to choose some that you would like. And if your collection has a favourite theme, I would love to choose something related. I can't wait to do it (childish excitement!)!
Lots of hugs!

Nothing wrong with Christmas projects. I'm thinking of trying an ornament to see if I can get back into stitching again, I just can't be bothered at the moment.