Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

*sigh* Howdy do blogging friends! I am just online enough to check email and blog as I have a limit. Anyhoo, I just wanted to tell you that I'll be away from the puter until March 1st. It is necessary that T and I take more time to deal with things...but I miss you guys!! I hope you all are well! :) Please continue to keep us in your prayers and positive vibes..and I appreciate those that you've already sent. :) Stay out of trouble!

Happy Stitchin!

X Stitch X

3 comments:

Don't worry! We're still be here! :)

Hopefully, everything is going alright. I'll *see* you when you get back! :)

Anonymous said... 4:17 PM  

Hello:)

Sounds like this blog is very original! After reading about similar subject on other blogs
yours just caught my attention more than the rest. So, keep it up!

Regards,
work money make at home