Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Current Mood:

Howdy do blogging world! It seems as if I'm up to torture myself today. Why and how you ask? Why, well because I have to as I read my friend Try'sBLog where this meme was located and she has forewarned me of grave consenquences if I don't answer this. How, well because it is asking you, the meme that is not Try, to dive deep into the depths of your life and recall your life 10 years ago! A bonifide way to make yourself feel completely ancient!! *sigh* Here you go: Enjoy!

Your life 10 years ago and now: Are you where you want to be?

1. How old were you?

In fear of acting admitting this, I will merely say I'm 27 now, and you do the math. I can't actually type that number as it's just far to difficult to imagine that I was that age 10 years ago!

2. Where did you go to school?

As not to give away my complete identity, I will say this I was in *gulp* high school as a Senior. HOLY FREAKING @)(*#*(*!@(*! *runs to the mirror to find a grey hair creeping out of her skull*

Now, I don't go to school but I am planning on going back. :)

3. Where did you work?

Then: I was a grocery clerk
Now: I sit on my bum and let T make all the money! LOLOLOLOL Kidding...

4) Where did you live?

Then: The East Coast
Now: Same state on the East Coast
*Don't want to give too much away* Hehe..

5. How was your hair style?

Then: Shoulder-length in layers
Now: Long past my shoulders (time for a cut)

6.Did you wear contacts?

Then: The idea of sticking my finger in my eye scared me away from contacts.
Now: See above.

7. Did you wear glasses?

Then: Yep.
Now: Duh, yes.

8. Who were your best friends?

Then: My boyz! The two Jameses and Brian..(notice all males)
Now: My girlz!! Lani, Robin, Libs and Sim, Lowi (notice all females...odd?) Yes T is included as my best friend..but he's my sweetie..and he knows that.)

9. Which of your pets was still alive?

First off, Morbid question! :P
Then: Didn't have any pets
Now: See above.

10. Who was your celebrity crush?

Then: Leonardo DiCaprio (helloooo?? Romeo and Juliet!!!)
Now: probs Matthew McCongehey (sorry for spelling! hellooo?? How to lose a guy...)

11. How many piercings did you have?

Then: Nada
Now: Nada

12. How many tattoos did you have?

Then: Busts out in laughter...purposely stab myself with a needle repeatedly?? Are you crazy?!?!?!
Now: see above

13. Who was your favorite band/singer?

Then: Do I actually have to admit this....*blushes* NSync and BSB
Now: Gosh...I listen to everything now...including the aforementioned :)

14. Have you smoked a cigarette?

Then: Heck no!
Now: Eww, gross!

15. Had you gotten drunk?

Then: Nope, I was a goody-goody.
Now: Old habits die hard I guess..still am a goody-goody.

16. What did you want to be when you grew up?

Then: A singer on Broadway
Now: A writer

17. Looking back are you where you wanted to be in 2006?

Nope, not at all. But that's not a bad thing. I wanted to be living in NYC or Cali with a house full of roomates, galvanting all over the world as we preformed musicals and plays. Nary a care in the world. If I wasn't that, the other dream was to be married with my white picket fence house and maybe an adopted child. Those were my dreams 10 years ago. However, life dealt me a different hand because I guess someone had better plans for me than I had for myself. I'm pretty much happy where I am now, I just wish to go back to school and finish. I can't complain though that things are different then where I thought they would be, as all the events that took place in those 10 years not only challenged me, but help make me who I am today. :)

Ok...I need to go stitch now...so I can get thoughts of being OLD out of my head!!! I'll get you Try for this one luv!!!! Bwwhahahahahahaha!!!

Oh and if you read this...in the comment section you HAVE to put your link back to your meme as you are REQUIRED to fill it out! ;)

Happy Stitchin!

X Stitch X

2 comments:

Interesting Qs.

Anonymous said... 8:00 AM  

Humm, nothing to do with the post actually, good one still.

Still thinking about stitching "Crane Paradise" from PINN stitch? I am. Don't have the fabric yet though, I really wanna have that "Clay" colored fabric, or I will have none.
Do you have the fabric?

Well, write me, one day... maybe... who knows?
lexandthecity@gmail.com