Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Current Mood:

Howdy do blogging world! I just woke up..yes early! LOL But I'm going to go back to bed for a little bit. LOL Just came on to read blogs of my friends...don't know why..I do odd things like that sometimes. Anyhoo, here is a survery from my friend: Cindy
Enjoy! Oh..don't worry I have lots of other stuff to tell you, but sadly just because my body is awake..doesn't mean my mind is. Though some would question whether or not my brain is ever fully awake..hahahahahaha!!


Time started: 6:54AM (too dang early :P )

Name: Stitch ( my friends know my real name :) )

Single or Taken: Happily Taken :)

Sex: Female

Birthday: A Day in October...

Siblings: None

Eye color: Blue


Shoe size: I honestly have NO idea! I just find something that fits..;)

Height: 6ft 1 inch


Innie or Outie: I'm assuming you mean bellybuttons??? Innie

What are you wearing right now: PJammers

Job: professional cross stitcher..LOL

Where do you live: somewhere on the East Coast (privacy)


Righty or lefty: Righty tighty

Can you make a dollar in change right now: No...

--------------------------------------------------------------
Relationships
-------------------------------------------------------------
Who are your closest friends: L,L,T,C,Lowi,..etc..etc


Do you have a BF or GF?: BF


Did you send this to your crush? Um..no crush.


Best place to go for a date: Dinner and a movie :)
--------------------------------------------------------------
Favorites...
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Favorite place to shop: someplace ecletic..:)

Favorite kind of pants: Jeans

Color: Blue and Hunter Green :)

Number(s): 7 or 17

Boys Name: Jesse (don't know why....)

Girls Name: Alexandria (again..don't know why...)

Animal: Tigers naturally...

Drink: Dr. Pepper

Sport(s): Basketball :)

Fast-Food Place: Umm...I don't know..Chick-fil-a

Month: October

Movie: too many to name...but Four Weddings and a Funeral is up there :)

Juice: Apple

Finger: What kind of question is that???

Breakfast: French Toast

Favorite cartoon character? Tie between Tigger and Calvin/Hobbes
--------------------------------------------------------------
Have you ever
----------------------------------------------------------
Given anyone a bath: Yeah..not sexually tho..:P

Smoked: No

Bungee: No

Made yourself throw up: if I get really stressed I tend to..

Gone skinny dipping: No

Eaten a dog: A dog??? Are you NUTS?!

Put your tongue on a frozen pole: Yep..do it all the time! *rolls eyes*

Loved someone so much it made you cry?: Yes

Broken a bone: Yep...

Played truth or dare: two words...Middle School ;)

Been in a physical fight: Yes...I won! :) LOL

Been in a police car: Yes...not being arrested or anything..

Been on a plane: Yes...


Come close to dying: Sadly..yes. But I'm still here :)

been in a sauna: No..

been in a hot tub: Yes

swam in the ocean: Lived in Cali for three years, it was a requirement for statehood

Fallen asleep in school: Haha! All the time...usually in MATH class :p

Ran away?: To the neighbors house..


Broken someone's heart: Not that I know of...

Cried when someone died: No, I laughed hysterically! What kind of question is that? YES!

Cried in school: Yes...after breaking up with my HS love...haha...love..ya right!?


Fell off your chair: Miss Clumbsy at your service :)

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call? maybe 3 hours..but not ALL night.

Saved AIM conversations: No

Saved e-mails: Yes..

Fallen for one of your best friends? Yes...

Made out with JUST a friend?: No...

Used someone: Not that I know off...

Been cheated on?: Yes..

----------------------------------------------------
What is...
----------------------------------------------------------------
Your good luck charm: I don't really have one...


Best song you ever heard: Oh gosh...I have no idea.

Stupidest thing you have ever done: It's soo stupid, I'd rather not relive it. :)

What's your room like: Comfy and cozy :)

Last thing you said: Boo! (don't ask)

What is beside you: My stitchy stuff and a window...

What kind of shampoo do you use?: Dove

Best thing(s) that has happened to you this year: clean bill of health :)

Worst thing(s) that has happened to you this year: Nothing really...
----------------------------------------
have i had..
----------------------------------------
Chicken pox: yes

Sore Throat: yes

Stitches: yup

Broken nose: No

Believe in love at first sight: Yes..not reciprocated tho...

Like picnics: Yes...

Like school: Yes

What schools have you gone to: Umm..elementary, middle, high and college..LOL

Eat a live hamster for $1,000,000: No..but I did stick a ping pong ball in someone's exhaust pipe once...

If you were stuck on an island, what people would you want with you: People? If I had people with me, I wouldn't be stuck on that dang island very long now would I? :p

Who was the last person that called you: The phone hasn't rang in a while..LOL

Who was the last person you slow danced with: Take a guess..

What makes you laugh the most?: Never really thought about it..I just laugh :)

What makes you smile?: Being alive, T, animals...all kinds of things.

-----------------------------------------------------
Who is the last person
-----------------------------------------------------
You Kissed?: Duh..

You yelled at: Tiger..

Who broke your heart: Several people have...

Who told you they loved you: Several people have...

Is your loudest friend?: Loudest friend?? CeceliaAZ LOLOLOLOL

--------------------------------------------------------------
Do you/Are You:
------------------------------------------------------------
Do you like filling these out: If I'm completely bored or brain fried...you've got to do something.

Do you wear contacts or glases: Glasses..

Do you like yourself: Pretty much...I have a few things I'd change..but I'm workin on it.


Do you get along with your family: No comment.

Stolen anything: Well once..long story.

Obsessive: Yes

Compulsive? Yes

Anorexic? Not for a long while...

Suicidal? No...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Final questions
-----------------------------------------------------------
How many people are you sending this to: The whole world..it's on my blog.

What are you listening to right now?: SportsCenter on ESPN

What did you do yesterday: Stitched...finished something...slept...ate..the norm ;)


Hated someone in your family: For sure...

Gotten any awards: Yes...even been published once :)

What car do you wish to have: 65 Mustang...

Where do you want to get married: Don't know...

If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be? Being more open to people...and not so afraid when people really know the "real" you

Good driver: I think so..others..well nevermind.

Good Singer: Yes..10 years of choruses..I hope so.

Have a lava lamp: Yep...purple glittery one...

How many remote controls are in your house: I think just two...

Are you double jointed: OW! No..

What do you dream about: Everything really...99 percent of the time in color :)

Last time you showered: A day ago...

Last time you took a bath: A day ago....

The last movie you saw at the theatres: LOL Fantasia 2000 I think..

Scary or happy movies: Happy comedic movies :)


Chocolate or vanilla: Am I PMsing? LOL


Root Beer or Dr.Pepper: Dr. Pepper for sure...

Mud or Jell-O wrestling: Gross to both :P


Skiing or Boarding: Boarding...tho I haven't been skiing..Pizza..french fries..pizza

fall or winter: Fall...tho I love Winter too. :)

Silver or Gold: silver

Diamond or pearl: Neither..got any sapphires lying around?

Sunset or Sunrise: Both...

Sprite or 7up: Sprite...(quick changing the formulas tho!!)

Orange juice or apple juice: Apple..

Cats or dogs: Both...tho nothing ankle biting and yappy :P

Coffee or tea: Neither...

Phone or in person: Person...

Are you Oldest, middle, youngest or only child: Given that I have No siblings...all three? LOL

Indoor or outdoor: outdoor

End Time: 7:24AM

Happy Stitchin!

X Stitch X

1 comments:

Anonymous said... 12:50 PM  

Wow, good for you for sticking through this one. I think it's too long for me! :)