Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Current Mood:

Hello all my blogging friends! Now I know you are sitting there going, hmm...how does she feel "minty"? I feel minty as I just ate a peppermint and since I"m not exactly sure what the emotion means, I figured that was a good explanation. LOL It works! Anyhoo, another quite weekend after a busy week. The week was full of chores; laundry, cleaning house, getting mail together...that sort of stuff. Bah! :P House cleaning should be banned...well maybe not banned as that would be scary. Hmm...how about a requirement that ALL houses in the US have a maid! There that's better! LOL :)

So this weekend was quiet. I went out with T yesterday to run a few errands. A trip to the post office, grocery store..stuff like that. I did get a few surprises in the mail on Saturday. YAY! I got my order from 123stitch and a surprise from my friend L. :) From 123 stitch, I bought with a GC I had recieved for some stash I sold. I got these:
TheCrabIsIn and SnowyDaySnowman. Whoo hoo! New Stash! I had to sit on my hands not to start The Crab is In. Though with it being smaller than I thought, he will be done soon! :) From my friend L, she sent me some beads she found for me and a scissor fob she wishes for me to repair. So I will get that back out to her this week with a few surprises....*evil grin*

Other than that, I have spent this weekend wrappin floss! Ugh...the only montonous part of stitching..wrapping floss around bobbins and putting them in plastic containers! ZZZzzzzzzzz.....LOL But it's needed to be done for a while, so I decided to start with the DMC Variagated threads to wrap and now of course I need another plastic container..LOL Oops..didn' realize I had that much. LOL Oh and my mojo did come back! YAY!! I stitched up some "K" intial magnets for a few friends...(pictures to come once I put batteries in the camera) LOL

So that was pretty much it. Nothing too exciting....but progress nevertheless. Hehe..I close with this weeks SBQ: (the link seems to be down..sorry :( )

For those of you who use hand or over-dyed floss, how do you store it?

Well given that I've been doing that project this weekend, storing my overdyes, I'll say that I store them on bobbins placed in plastic containers.

Have a good one!

Happy STitchin!

X Stitch X

3 comments:

Anonymous said... 3:51 PM  

Woohoo! Glad to hear that your mojo is back. It can be an awfully difficult thing to track down sometimes. :)

Anonymous said... 2:15 AM  

Just wondering...what is a minty mood?

All homes have maid? I take one in robot form please.

I think a minty mood would mean refreshed. Like a shower or eating a minty something or other would refresh your mouth. Glad you got your MoJo back.