Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Current Mood:

Howdy do blogging world! Whew..what a day. First off, my mood as I know you are questioning why I have "Sly" up there. Simple. It's because I am working on a secret project for a dear friend..and well just feel sneaky. Hehe..I can't talk about it or show it..so I feel like a Sly fox, cunning with secrecy yet eager to spill the beans. LOL Anyhoo, back to the day. Today was a pretty interesting day as I have learned that beading needles made by the company DMC are useless!!! I broke THREE of them trying to add beads to my secret project! Also, I appear to live in a town that eventhough we have a bead store, for some reason they don't sell beading needles! *Puzzled looks* Yes, you are exactly right...we have two craft shops (major chains) and a bead store which none of them sell beading needles! I too stand in shock! So I had to ask T's co-worker to save my tush and grab some for me on her way home from work. Tomorrow they will arrive home and I will be able to finish part one of my two part secret project! Bwhahwahahahahahaha!! *lightening and thunder*

Secondly, I'm sure you noticed the change in my blog. Yes, it is supposed to be Autumnal. :) I am aware that the calendar says it's still summer but in my mind's eye, the kiddies have gone back to school, so Autumn is upon us. Now to just sit and wait for the leaves to change..and cooler weather. Yay!

Lastly, a few pictures to show. Yes, I did say pictures..which means finishes. *THUD* Haha..very funny. :P Anyhoo, the first picture is of some K magnets I made for some friends. One is using Calypso by Needle Necessities and the other is using an Anchor varigated thread. I think they turned out pretty nice myself. Now just need to send them to their home..hehe. The second picture is a Binky Square of Snoopy hugging Woodstock. I had finished that one a while ago, but for some reason just never uploaded the picture. LOL Hey, I'm lucky if I remember my name sometimes.





Alright, off for the night...need to do something about dinner. Have a good night!

Happy Stitchin!

X Stitch X

7 comments:

Anonymous said... 12:18 PM  

Congrats on the finishes! Plus, I can't wait until you can reveal your secret project. I'm the same way about secrets; always dying to be able to tell someone about them. ;)

Anonymous said... 6:52 PM  

The letter K magnets look great! I love snoopy he is always been a favorite of mine. You did a nice stitching job on him. I like the change of your blog the colors work well together. I will be glad when the cooler weather arrives as well.

Love your new autumn colors. Makes me realize that these 108 temps will only last a little longer.
Great finishes. Snoopy just has be one of the dearest characters ever created.

Margaret

Anonymous said... 12:55 PM  

Woaaa love the new theme! Just the kind of colors I love.
And hummm, I'm still there with my Crane Paradise thing, could you PLEASE write to me? :-p
It's hard for me to find the right fabric, maybe you could help me. And, there's gonna be the chart of Cranes in the next Cross Stitcher (uk) magazine soon, thought you might wanna know ^^.

lexandthecity@gmail.com

Your finishes look wonderful! Autumn hasn't happened here yet, the kids don't start school until next week.. :0)

I know I should get back at you about the mailart. Getting Cindy in as well.

Snoopy is really good :)