Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Current Mood:

Howdy do blogging world! Hmm...I am beginning to wonder a few things. First, I wonder what has happened to all my friends and comments on this blog. It seems as both have disappeared. *sigh* I hope the heat has not caused my readers to melt away, though I do understand if your chairs are leather and your house has no AC. I understand this in that your chair in front of the puter is probably hot and the idea of sitting down and risking 2nd degree burn isn't appealing. So to the leather chair homes with no AC, you are excused, but the rest of yas. *shakes finger* Where have you gone?? My email inbox has been empty...and I've been sending out emails. Do I need to call the gremlin service again and tell them to stop muching on gmail??? Come out, come out where ever you are!!! *looks under a rock* Peek-a boo.

Second thing is I am wondering if I do not need serious pyschological evaluation. Reason is this, it is HOT! Temps in the 90s and humidity levels in the don't worry about taking a shower as you will be sweating within a moments notice level and yet I am craving starting a Christmas ornament! It is not possible to think of snow, sleigh bells, Christmas in general when you are thinking that if you lie around naked to cool off, is it really worth scaring the neighbors to be cool? But yet, here I sit, clothed mind you, thinking about starting up a Christmas ornament. A San Man Originals one or something simple..that can be easily done with pretty threads..as my readers know..I NEVER stick to a pattern. :) Might actually have to look into doing one....I have an idea on a project.

Lastly,..well I'm not wondering three things but I just remember my English teacher barking at me..if you have two things in a list..you need to have three!! So....I guess I could make up one...Ummmm....I wonder if tonight while looking up at the stars, I will see a purple dragon come flying out of the back of a comet??? Umm...yeah...I need help! LOL

Anyhoo, with this weeks closing..here is the SBQ: Enjoy!

Do you have a favorite needlework tool that you like to work with? What is it and why do you like using it?

Hmmm...does a needle count??? LOL Other than that, no I don't have a favorite needlework tool.

So in closing, will my friends please come out of hiding???? Miss you!! Oh..and update on the Quaker Heart..I haven't put the order in yet...so I haven't gotten the threads...meaning no update. LOL I'll keep you posted...just have to get a MO. :)

Happy Stitchin!

X Stitch X

4 comments:

Anonymous said... 6:11 PM  

I'm here, silly girl! :) Hey, Carrie takes PayPal, doesn't she? Do you want me to order a couple of skeins of the color you need for you?

Anonymous said... 3:51 PM  

Hello,
I like to read your blog and have been doing so for awhile. Keep up the great work. I know how you feel about the heat. This week we are much cooler in the desert than we were say a week ago. We were over 110 degrees with humidity. I am hoping the cooler temps will head your way soon. Stay cool and keep on blogging.

Anonymous said... 4:25 PM  

I am here, just extremely busy with football, cheer, baseball, band and scouts. Oh and school starting. I usually check out the blog a few times a week.

Anonymous said... 10:04 PM  

Boo. I think we with connection problems are also excused? ;)