Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Current Mood:

Howdy do blogging world! What a great day I had today! I met up with my friend R to go stitching again this morning. We try to go at least once a month just to catch up and such. There is a neat little sandwich shop next door where T usually goes to work on the puter, but today it was closed. So he hung out with us as well and we had a great time stitching and talking. LOL It was fun! She's back to teaching school so she doesn't have as much time to stitch, so she was quite appreciative of our "meetings". LOL Of course while there, I found three more things to add to my Wish List. Precious little Mill Hill Kits! I love them!!! Of course, the winter collection would have to be too cute and make me want to buy them all! :P *sigh* Such is the life of a stash-a-olic. :)

I had a good mail day too! Being that we live a good 20 minutes from my post office box, we only manage to get to empty it once a week. No worries as usually it's crammed full of stuff so it's like a mini- Christmas. Unless it's bills and then it's a bad nightmare. LOL I got my threads from Carrie's Threads so I can finish my Quaker Heart! YAY!! (update picture to come tomorrow), got a tuck pillow from an exchange I was in, and the best yet two pairs of crocheted flip flops from my friend L! LOL I had completely forgotten she was going to send them to me. It's actually a funny story as when we were chatting about the flip flops online, she was eating double chocolate swiss rolls. Normal swiss rolls have the vanilla creme in them, these were all chocolate! Now my chocolate love kicked in and I nearly had to wipe the computer screen off! LOL So when I got the package, for some reason I thought she might have sent me some of those....so I was worried with the heat..that my swiss rolls would become a big mess. Got home and it was the flip flops!! LOLOL Too funny! The heat is really messing with my mind...COME ON FALL!!

Anyhoo, operation secret project is done and in the mail. Upon it's arrival and reaction, I will share the pictures of what I made. :) Hopefully that will be tomorrow....*keeping everything crossed* But it was a good day tater! LOL

Happy Stitchin!!

X Stitch X

1 comments:

Anonymous said... 1:00 PM  

I'm glad that you had such a great time this weekend! *hug*