Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Current Mood:

Howdy do blogging world! Hope everyone is well. It's gotten warm here again. Doesn't make sense, one week it's freezing cold and the next it's back up to the 60s. *sigh* Go figure. But it's been an ok few days. I finally finished and mailed my package to L. YAY! That's a HUGE relief, hence the punkymood. I just will feel even better when it's in her hands. :) So please pray to the mail Angels that it gets there in one piece and soon! Hehe.

Other than that, I'm still working on Christmas ornaments. Yes, I know only a few more weeks! I'll get them done. I do my best work under massive pressure..hehe. So today is show what I got in the mail day. Enjoy!

First off, my SBEBB package from http://thecraftroom.blogspot.com/
It was for the Christmas ornament exchange I joined! I can't believe I actually joined THREE this year! LOL Mad woman that I am. Anyway, she sent me a lovely snowman ornament and some fun stash. Some beautiful blue DMC Fabric and of course an awesome UK mag that not only featured a Tigger design, but a Margaret Sherry design too! YAY!! I hope to sit down and look through the mag tonight! THANKS so much Andrea!!! :)


That's a closeup of the ornament she made for me. It's on light blue fabric. :)

Finally, I got a package from my friend http://wyominglife.blogspot.com/ .
She sent me a surprise with specific instructions to not open till Christmas! Since I'm such a good girl, I'm doing just that and have hidden the package somewhere so I won't be eaten up with anticipation. LOL I just hope I can remember where I put it come Christmas day! LOL

Oh also got a few Christmas cards from some online friends and am happy to report about 80 percent of mine are out. I need to finish those up. I took a break as I couldn't think of more things to say. LOL

Have a good one! *HUGS*

X Stitch X

3 comments:

I love stitching Christmas ornaments....thanks for showing those. Like your Christmas background on the blog too!

Anonymous said... 9:59 PM  

Yay! I'm glad that you have gotten some goodies in the mail. :) You deserve them!

I love the ornament!!!! It is just darling! Make sure and let us know what that gift is that you are not able to open til Christmas, I am very curious!!