Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Current Mood:

Howdy do blogging world! I'm still here...just feeling very withdrawn lately. I've been dealing with some stuff and secretly would like to crawl in a hole and disappear for a while. Some of my blogging friends know what's going on so I won't broadcast it on here. It's not the place to and I'm still in the process of dealing with it myself. Maybe one day I'll share...

Still stitching...just haven't been posting much. I've got pictures to share but probably won't blow out the image load until the end. Just want to make sure I get all out in time for Christmas! *Sigh* Snuck up on me!

Thanks for your support..those of you know who you are...and I know I'll get through this. It's just quite hard....right now....and conflicting feelings don't help. :(

Have a good one all!

Happy Stitchin!

X Stitch X

4 comments:

Anonymous said... 12:52 PM  

so sorry to hear your down right now. I hope everything works out for you and all the troubles go away. Can't wait to see all of your photos. I am sure all of your stitching is beautifully done. ((((HUGS)))).

Hi Ash,
This is quite a worrying post, sweetie. You have my mail if you need to talk; but I do respect your privacy; so act as you wish. No offence for me.
I just hope that things get better for you soon.
Take care, my friend.

Anonymous said... 11:13 PM  

Oh, dear girl! I should have emailed you sooner. I'll go send one off to you right now. *hug*

Hey Ash!

Hopefully your days will be looking up as the holiday comes upon us! Sending you (((((hugs))))).