Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Current Mood:


Howdy do blogging world! Hope everyone is doing well. I'm doing ok. I hate the USPS right now. It's making me look like a terrible exchanger. I have joined three, SanMan, LAS and SBEBB ornie exchanges. The SanMan saga: sent out one package on time, ornie got eaten by the mail...now sending out the second package. LAS saga: same as SanMan only this is the THIRD one because the second one has yet to arrive and I"m getting fussed at. SBEBB: first one went MIA or something..I don't even remember now...so the second one is gone out..yet I missed the overseas deadline to get it there by Christmas. I feel awful!!! I have never had so much problem with exchanges..usually I'm the one that doesn't get anything. Now I"m the one doing that..or at least that's what it feels like. I do my damnedest to get exchanges out on time..and make them worthwhile. Even if life gets in the way, I'll still render a night sleepless to get things out. I just don't won't to be labeled a bad exchanger because I'm not. :( *sigh*

Secondly, to the following people your Christmas packages will be delayed. With me having to spend all this extra time and money to get this exchanges out, I haven't quite finished with yours. :( I'm sorry. Jenna, Lili, Outi, Jo and a few others I can't think of at the moment. I do hope you know I will send them out to you. Life has just been hell the past two months. I do hope you understand....and I feel awful about it. I'm so sorry to those that are expecting from me. I know I let you down..and will be perfectly ok if you never let me join an exchange again. I would hope my friends could vouch for me that I do come through eventually. Just as I said, sometimes things happen with which we have no control over.

Off to go stitch...it's my therapy these days. Cheaper than a shrink..in some instances.

Happy Stitchin!

X Stitch X

5 comments:

Anonymous said... 7:19 AM  

USPS machines seem still like stitchy things (I sacrificed some Teresa Wentlers to them..). Which means they don't still let them stitch every once in a while... how cruel. :(

I hope your lost sheeps will find their homes soon, and that USPS machines would be less hungry.

And no need to worry over mine, I don't celebrate Christmas anyway. (As mentioned.) (Aren't I difficult? ;))

Anonymous said... 8:30 AM  

The USPS has been EXTREMELY slow over the past few weeks. I just saw a news story about how bogged down they have gotten because they are dealing with processing all of the children's letters to Santa. I think that you should kindly explain that to the people involved in the exchanges. Just because they aren't arrived in the timeframe that you would expect doesn't mean that they won't get there and I don't think that you should have to put in a ton of effort and cash into trying to beat a postal system over which you have no control.

And you are not letting me down at all by not sending anything, girlfriend! You're talking to the woman who isn't even sending Christmas cards this year (though I may change my mind before the end of the weekend), much less gifties to all of the wonderful gals that I love. PLEASE don't fuss. It's definitely the thought that counts and I am so flattered that you care enough to even make something for me. Timing is irrelevant. *BIG hugs*

Now, take a deep breath (or a few) and relax. Go stitch on something for yourself or do something nice to treat yourself, maybe take a relaxing bubble bath or something.

Just remember, we all love you for who you are, not the packages you send. :D

Sometimes I think stitching isn't cheaper than a shrink....but it sure is alot more fun!

I hope it all ends well...maybe due to the Christmas season...so mail is kinda overload.

I received my own scare awhile back...imagine taking 6 days just to deliver a mail in Singapore...when it would normally took 1/2 or 1 day.

Big hugs from wet Singapore...bizarre weather in Singapore. Oh we have a quick tremor yesterday morning at 4:30am. Geological people predicting another Tsunami in Indonesia and might affect Singapore. I think I'm the one who needs therapy.

I totally agree, the USPS is just horrible!!! They try and say that the holiday season does not slow them down, but they are full of it!! Anyway, I do hope that your exchanges arrive at their destinations soon.