Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

ISP servers! YAY! We have finally told our current cable internet provider to kiss our *bumpers* and are going with a new more reliable and better company. However, the process of transformation will take up to a week. SO my blogging friends that means you won't see my pretty little face for a week. I SHOULD be back before the New Years..but will miss Christmas. So, to all of my readers..I wish you the most happiest and healthiest Christmas. I hope all your dreams come true and that the love of the season remains in your hearts forever. :) Merry Christmas and God bless!

Don't worry though, I will be stitching on my hiatus...won't have the internet so I have do something..LOLOLOL

*BIG HUGS* Happy Stitchin!!

See you soon!

X Stitch X

1 comments:

Missing you tons!! Can not wait till you are back online!!!