Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Current mood:


Howdy do blogging world! Hope everyone is doing well! :) Now first let me apologize for my choice of words in my last entry and my creating quite a sense of worry amongst my friends. I am doing fine..just had to go through a rough patch there. It's not as rough but as my mood illustrates, I'm growing. :) We all go through trials in life and it's up to us to make sure that during the time we either put out a positive light or a negative light. I'm choosing the positive but in order for me to achieve that, I had to take a few days of reflection, so I do hope you understand. I'm doing well now..:)

Ok..now that the mushy stuff is out of the way..it's time for pictures!! YAY! First is the BEAUTIFUL mail art that my friend Cindy



That's the back of it! I believe they are Margaret Sherry patterns. Here is the front:



Inside there were two lovely cookbooks, threads, and a magnet. :) Yay! Thank you Cindy! I love it! Sorry it took me so long to get the pictures up.

Finally, one ornament to show you. LOL I got the right light to try and do it justice but it still looks pretty wonky in my mind's eye. It is on a blue fabric contrary to what the picture shows:



Hope you like them! :D Happy Stitchin!

X Stitch X

4 comments:

Glad tbat you like it. Btw the design is from Nana Mia. I find them so adorable.

Very cute envelope! Your ornament looks great also.

I'm glad that you are alright and that your experience right now is helping you.

Hugs!

I lurrrrrrrve that mail art, it's so adorable! I would love to learn how to make it, hopefully I'll be able to figure it out eventually, hee hee.

eileen :)

Anonymous said... 1:22 PM  

Cindy stitched a really adorable envelope for you. How fun! Your ornament looks wonderful. You are doing a great job with everything and I hope that you are having fun.

Welcome to the growing club! I need to blog a little more often about my own experiences, but you're never alone. :)