Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Howdy do blogging world! It's officially spring now as we had our first bout with nasty thunderboomers last night! The weatherman hyped them up more than what they actually were..mainly just some lightening and thunder. I was scared though as we were under a tornado watch and out of all the things I would want to do in my life..being Dorothy is not one of them. I have been in Earthquakes, hurricanes, tropical storms, blizzards and even a near miss with an avalanche...but I do NOT care to add tornado to my list thank you. :p I was more worried about T as he was still at work and they were getting nastier as they were heading his way....:( He made it home safely..a bit drenched but safe. He decided to make a pit stop to delay his travels at the store to pick up a surprise for me! :) Awwwww....and luckily the storm blew passed while he was at the store. :)

Anyhoo, not much production on the stitching front...much of the day was spent cataloging, photographing and pricing stash to put in my photobucket album for sale. I need to sell a few things to get some dough to buy new stuff! LOLOLOL Isn't that the way it always works??? Though unlike what I usually do with "yard sales" as I call them and spend the cash on more stash....I might actually buy some new pants and shirts. I have lost nearly a 100lbs since Oct 2004...it's time for some new clothes...LOL

Hopefully tomorrow with it being cooler now and sunny...I can get some stitching in. Once I finish organizing my stash for sale of course. LOL Maybe I'll get some good progress on Happy Everything though I have some more birthday presents to do. Hmmm...dilemmas....

Happy Stitchin!

X Stitch X

2 comments:

So where's the photobucket link? My stash is calling for more!

Anonymous said... 9:08 PM  

Good for you on the weight loss, Stitch! That quite an incredible feat. :)