Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Howdy do blogging friends! As you can see I haven't quite fixed my mishap yet..but I will work on it tonight. :) Anyhoo, since today is Wednesday it's time for the SBQ and I've also added my answers to the Booking Through Thursday question from last week. Enjoy!! No stitching today...but I did finish listing all my stash for sale! Whoo hooo!!! So I will put that up here soon as to give my blogging friends a chance at it.

Have a good one! Happy STitchin! X Stitch X

SBQ: April 5th 2006

Do you stitch “on the go?” (On the commute to and from work, during your lunch break, waiting for the kids, etc.) If so, do you have a specific “travel” project or do you just grab whatever you happen to be working on and take it with you

Hmm..good question. I don't stitch on the go as first I can't stitch while in a moving car as it gives me a headache..but strangely only if I'm in the passenger seat..if I'm in the back seat..I don't get a headache. Weird I know..However, I do take a stitching project with me on vacation or overnight trips. Usually it's just the project I'm currently working on and maybe some smaller things like magnets or cards to have a sense of accomplishment while on vacation. LOL

Booking Through Thursday: March 30th 2006

*Name your favorite author and....*

Ok..a little background. It took me a long time to come up with an author to choose as I like soooo many! But I picked one that I truly love...so here you go! :)

Favorite Author: Fannie Flagg

1. What are some of your favorite books by this author?

Daisy Fay and the Miracle Man, Whistle Stop Cafe, and Welcome to the world Baby Girl


2. Why do you like this author?

I like this author for two reasons. One she is a redhead like myself and her personality bleeds through her writing. Redheads are often outspoken, funny, a bit sarcastic, and full of energy. (At least they are in my experience) Secondly, she is a true Southern lady. Her wit and Southern grace is very evident in some of the ways she develops her characters plus the fact that all of her books take place in small southern towns. If you want to read a charming yet funny book about classic Southern culture, then definately check her out. :)

3. Have you read everything by this author? Why or why not?

No I haven't read everything by her. As to why, I do not know. Some of her books are rather hard to find and are often checked out in the library which I must rely on. Plus she always seems to be coming out with new books that I somehow miss finding out about until I go visit her section in the library. LOL But I do intend to read everything she's written! :)

1 comments:

I can't stitch or read in cars, and I'm not sick only if I drive...
Your new blog design is lovely!
Enjoy your WE!