Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Howdy do blogging friends! No, I haven't fallen into a hole..yet...just been busy finishing this!! What is it? It's my FIRST attempt at making one of those spiffy Mail Art things!! It's not too terribly bad..tho I do have to say I can do much better on the next one. I did it for an exchange through the San Man board and it was for Margo, who loved primitave designs and red. Oy Vey! I thought I would go BLIND before I finished this!! Going to toss some threads and a few other small goodies inside and then it's off to it's destination! :)



I hope she likes it! :)

Anyhoo, I have decided to forgo last weeks SBQ as it didn't really apply..and it would be pretty ridiculous to just type no..LOL So on to this weeks..Enjoy!!!


Do you do obligation or deadline-based stitching? Why or why not? If you do, do you tend to get in over your head and why?


LOL what a question to ask me..Queen of exchanges and stitching on deadlines. LOL I often overextend myself to the point of pulling all nighters to get obligation stitching done. It's terrible I know...but for some reason..I kind of like it to. It's nice to have a deadline...as it forces you to work on the project...that you might normally toss to the side. Of course, I often do so much stitching for others, I rarely do any for myself..LOL

Alright..have a good night all! Happy Stitchin!!

X Stitch X

2 comments:

Anonymous said... 5:16 PM  

Your mail art turned out a treat! Great job. :)

And I agree with you on deadline stitching - it definitely keeps you on track. For me, it's like "okay, do this and then do that and then do the other." I get nothing else done, but hey, I'm getting SOMETHING done. ;)

Congrats on your mailart, Stitch! One day I'm going to do one.
It's great that you enjoy your deadline stitching, ie exchanges and such. One day I hope to add a few of them into my life, but I have too much laundry to keep up with these days, lol!