Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Someone has stole my stitching mojo! LOL I have TONS of things to stitch on...need to. I have an exchange that's due here next month..haven't started that. I have FIVE impending birthdays for the month of May, all dear friends of mine, that I need to do something for. I haven't picked up Happy Everything in a while...well since my mini vacation but I didn't do that much on it. *sigh* Give me my mojo back!!!! I know there are frogs for when you well..frog...but what do we call a thief that steals your stitching mojo? A little green gremlin with pointy shoes that steals all your thunder to stitch while you are sleeping??? Hmmmm....he must hide under the SanMan's wheels and when the SanMan is putting sand in your eyes, this little thing robs you blind of your mojo!!!! Curse you, danged creature!!!! Anyhoo, hopefully he will decide to give it back soon..or I might have to hold him hostage somehow...maybe tempt him with chocolate?? What do you think?? LOLOL

Happy Stitchin everyone!! Hold on to your Mojo! Beware of the Mojo Munchkin!

Oh in case you didn't notice...I put a link up to my album of stash for sale...all prices are in US currency...and postage isn't included. If you see anything you like..let me know. I'm always willing to negogiate a trade as well! :)

X Stitch X

3 comments:

Anonymous said... 1:23 AM  

Don't waste good chocolate on gremlins! O_o

I'd say you should try to eat it to find your lost mojo. At least it's nicer not to stitch... *grin*

Anonymous said... 12:06 PM  

Ah yes, the loss of mojo. It happens to all of us, sooner or later. Remember the Austin Powers approach, though. It's still there; you just have to find it. Maybe a little bit of stitching every day will get you back into the mood? I either try to do just a little bit until I enjoy it again or I totally ignore it for a week or so until I'm dying to stitch! LOL

I never stole it Ash!!! Mine went missing a while ago, but it's back with a vengeance now - I just don't have enough hours to do it all ;)