Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Howdy do bloggers! I hope everyone had a great Friday! We finally got some much needed rain here..YAY! It was even nice and came with a light show...a boomer that brought lightening...but I don't mind those kind. Just a typical Spring storm. :) It actually got me in the mood to stitch. So there I was, pulling out an alphabet and some floss and the fabric to stitch a quickie magnet when it happened. I managed to give myself a very nasty paper cut on the squishy part of my thumb!!! Owie!!! So until that heals a bit, I can't stitch as the cut is right where the needle sits when I have to pull it through the fabric. *sniff sniff* Oh well..will just have to find a good book to read or something. LOL

So here's to a rainy weekend...and some time to relax...oh and a quite healing of my thumb as I wanna stitch!!!! :p LOL

Have a good one!

X Stitch X

2 comments:

Anonymous said... 9:11 PM  

OUCH! I hope your thumb heals soon!

Hope your thumb is feeling much better now. One of those leather sheaths would have been handy while it was sore. :D