Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Current Mood:

Howdy do blogging world! Tis Space cadet Stitch here...why the space cadet? Simple..I like so many of my friends as of late..have no mental brain power. NONE! I'm starting to feel like those powerless people in Cali...everytime something good gets going on...someone comes and shuts off my light. *sigh* I have a thought..or an idea...and POOF be gone it goes....it's probably due to lack of sleep or the heat...or I'm just confirming what I've thought all along..I'm losing my mind!!! LOL

Anyhoo, this weekend was well a weekend. We didn't go anywhere..or didn't do much. Once again the mojo has left...as every time I've picked up something to stitch...like the power in my brain...it goes away. I did manage to go through the old stash again and add some more items to my stash for sale. YAY! More of the..what the heck were you thinking when you bought THAT..stash. However, that doesn't mean just because I admit to temporary insanity upon buying that item, that someone out there won't love it. :) One can only hope....if you would like to see the link..just let me know. :)

Well shoot...happened again! Had a thought..and there it went...like the cheap gas prices...GONE! LOL I guess that's my cue to depart...I must not overload the system and risk a complete blackout. Not in a physical sense, just merely not being able to cut the old brain back on to thinking for a while...LOL Good thing you don't have to think to breathe and such...I'd be in trouble.

So here's to getting the power cut back on..and the mojo returned! :)

Happy Stitchin!

X Stitch X

1 comments:

Anonymous said... 6:05 PM  

Ah, you poor gal! I know exactly how you feel. :) I like the change in your blog look, though. Some part of your brain has been crafty. ;) I hope you get back to normal soon. *hug*