Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Current Mood:

Howdy do blogging world! Another Monday is upon us..but it's not been any ordinary Monday as T has been home. He has a four day weekend this weekend! YAY! So we've been spending time together, playing some video games and just being. It's been very nice! We did errands on Saturday where I mailed out a beaucoup of things...and had to deal with a not so intelligent postal worker. Ugh..I was telling her how to mail things off as she had no clue!!! Then went off to the bank after that to run into yet another person who didn't know what she was doing. Needless to say, we were very glad to get home! :)

Sunday was a nice day too! We both slept in a bit and then ventured out to get the paper. We always do this because for some reason our paper company WILL NOT deliever 3 miles down the road!!! It's insane! They'll hit the store near our house..but will not drive down the road a bit to drop it off at our house. They claim " we aren't on the main road" puleease!!! :P If you came to our neighborhood, you'd have some great buisness as I'm sure a lot of our neighbors would love your paper too. Just a suggestion....

So it was a nice weekend! :) The best part it's not over yet! Hehehehe...I even picked up some stitching..*gasp* Yes yes..check the weather for snow...going to be a blizzard too as it was Happy Everything that I stitched on!! *mouth falls open* Try not to look too shocked..;) I'll post a pic of it soon!

Have a good pre Fourth of July evening!!

Happy Stitchin!!

X Stitch X

3 comments:

I'm a bit to far to deliver a paper to you, but I know how you feel about being "too far" from something... Me being 4 miles outside of town is the end of the world for anyone that comes to visit. :)

Happy 4th of July!

You worked on Happy everything! I'm swallowing flies!
Hugs!

Anonymous said... 5:16 PM  

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»