Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Current Mood:

Howdy do blogging world! About my "mood", I'm not feeling catty in the sense of the words actual meaning, but rather just liked the kitty kat. :) Where did the week go?? I can't believe it's already Thursday! ACK!! Anyhoo, didn't do too much today. It was a lazy day....put a few more stitches in the Quaker Heart. Here's to tomorrow..maybe it will be more productive. LOL :)


Anyhoo as a blogger even when I don't have anything much to say, I do feel that I should offer some sort of entertainment to enthrall my readers so without further adieu:

This weeks SBQ

Many of us have a few pairs of embroidery scissors and some even have a “collection”. How many pairs of scissors do you have? Feel free to share a photo of your favorite pair or pairs with us!


I am a stitcher in need when it comes to scissors. I do not own any fancy embroidery type scissors at all. :( I rely on my maincure scissors bought in a kit for a dollar. I have a few other pairs of scissors that aren't dedicated to stitching, but they are there in case I can't find my manicure ones. LOL

Now for more entertainment: A Quiz. How doggie/kitty are you?




You Are: 60% Dog, 40% Cat



You are a nice blend of cat and dog.

You're playful but not too needy. And you're friendly but careful.

And while you have your moody moments, you're too happy to stay upset for long.



Have a good one!

Happy Stitchin!!

X Stitch X

1 comments:

Anonymous said... 11:30 AM  

I am 40% Dog and 60% cat.