Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Current Mood:

Howdy do! Ok..two things..where the heck did July go..and who is the idiot that keeps playing with the thermometer!?!?! No offense to Madame Mother Nature, but she needs to get control of her "heat making machine". Good grief! Screw frying an egg on the street...you could do a four course breakfast: eggs, toast, bacon and hashbrowns! Oy vey!! Of course I have begun to realize that in a few months I will be "noticing" how cold it is and how certain body parts like fingers, toes and noses have will have lost their feeling. LOL So I guess it's all good in the end...hehe

Now on to the second part...July! ZOOM! There it went! Sheesh...I remember how summer seemed to last forever when I was younger...*Warning flash backs ahead*...swimming at the pool and flirting with the boys...catching fireflies in a coffee can for light through the night....barbecues...*sigh* Running in the grass barefoot till your Mom called you in...not noticing that it didn't get dark till 10pm. Sheesh..now it's GONE! It's August...the end of the summer is very near. Soon it will be time to fret about the C word....pile up leaves and take a flying leap in them....flop down in the snow and make snow angels...Ahhh...Yay! (In case you can't tell..I've never grown up..hehe)

Anyhoo, here is something for you to enjoy! The latest update of my Quaker Heart. There will not be a picture for a while after this one...as I have to wait for my order to come in from Carrie's Threads. www.carriesthreads.com GO CHECK HER OUT! Enjoy!



Happy Stitchin!

X Stitch X

1 comments:

Anonymous said... 12:40 AM  

Your Quaker Heart looks nice! And Carrie ships pretty quickly, so I think you'll find that you won't have to wait too terribly long.