Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Current Mood:

Howdy do blogging world! Hope all of you are finding some ways to keep cool as it's sweltering this summer. I am glad to report that we have had some rain so it's a bit cooler here...but feels sticky due to said rain. Ah well....can't please everyone. :)

Now, I am sure you are sitting there wondering have I really lost my mind as I'm celebrating a frog. Being a stitcher, that word "celebrate" should be no where near the dreaded word "frog". I recognize that but this frog deserves celebration...for you see he is bravely sticking to my friend's ceiling...huh?? Wait a minute? Let me backtrack...

I told you all that I went to my friend's house over the weekend to stitch and gab with her. Well, when T and I arrived on Friday afternoon my friend handed T this sticky frog. It is a small plastic frog that has sticky stuff on it to stick to windows, walls..etc. She tried valiantly to get it up there herself but T had to take over. He threw the frog up on the ceiling where to this day it remains clinging on for dear life. We had originally thought the frog would fall down on T's head as we were getting ready to head back home on Monday. Sort of a final parting shot of and just where do you think YOU are going? However, that did not happen. My friend's 6 year old grand-daughter is obsessed with this frog and has made it her life's ambition to get him down. She failed as well. So...somewhere at the beach..sits a small green frog, clinging to a white ceiling, daring anyone to mess with him. I have taken it as a symbol. A symbol of revenge for us stitchers...a warning if you will...to all frogs everywhere....be wary coming to our house...for we might throw you on the ceiling..and leave you there....bwhahahahahahahahaha!!!

So let us take a moment and celebrate this one frog! Hooray!! He's been up there for nearly a week now..and there is no sign of him tiring. I applaud you, dear frog, and hope that when you finally make your descent back to the world, you do so discreetly and not fall on someone's head, for I am sure..that I will hear the screams all the way up here! :)

Happy Stitchin!

X Stitch X

1 comments:

Anonymous said... 9:39 PM  

ROFL. LOVE the frog story. Stitcher's revenge, indeed. Mwuhahahahahahaaaaaaaaah!