Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Current Mood:

Howdy do blogging world! Long time no write, huh? LOL I've been very busy lately. I'm happy to report that the shoulder is all better now and even let me stitch for a good long while on Happy Everything! YAY! Pictures to come soon. Busy doing what I hear you saying...simple I have pulled out EVERY ornament pattern I own. They are scattered about to possibly make it to the selection of worthy enough to make for my Christmas Ornaments 2006 list. Haha! I've picked about half of my list and still have more to do..so until that's all done..I'll be scarce.

Like I said, next post will have pictures of an updated Happy Everything, a binky square and who knows maybe even an ornament! LOL Provided I know the recipent doesn't come on here...hehehe :)

See you soon! Happy Stitchin!!!

X Stitch X

3 comments:

Anonymous said... 10:10 AM  

LOL. Sounds like fun! Too many choices can sometimes be worse than not enough, can't it? I spent part of the day yesterday reorganizing my charts. I was running out of room in my box, so had to move stuff around and in the process reorganized. Funny how that just seems to happen some time. I was on a cleaning up kick yesterday, I think.

Anonymous said... 12:38 PM  

I am glad your shoulder is doing much better. I am sure you will make all the right choices.

Good news for your shoulder! I need good news: I have twisted my foot... again...
About ornies: I am also thinking of you, and I just wanted to point out one thing: even if the recipient reads your blog, how could he/she know that he/she is the recipient? He/she will just enjoy the sight!!!
Take care, Ash!