Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Current Mood:

Hello blogging world! Thought I'd drop in for a quick howdy do so that everyone knows I'm ok. I've wrenched my shoulder blade somehow and have to take it easy for a bit. It's lubed up with Vapor Rub right now. LOL It'll be better in a little bit...just needs rest and some stretching. Don't worry..I'll be okie dokie! :) On the stitching front, I finished another Binky Square; Sally holding a book. I'm a roll for finishing Binky Squares this year! LOL

Ok...off to go rest for a bit. Have a good one!

Happy Stitchin!!

X Stitch X

3 comments:

Anonymous said... 2:30 AM  

Oh that sounds painful... Although if you can still stitch maybe it is not such a bad thing :D

Hope it gets better soon!

Anonymous said... 7:42 PM  

Owwwwwwww! You poor gal! I hope that it's starting to heal. *hug*

ouch!!! Sorry to hear about your injury, my friend, I hope it heals soon :-(((

You mentioned you would be interested to receive my spare copy of World of Cross Stitch - although I have promised it to another stitch blogger, I am happy to buy a copy and send it across to you - just e-mail me at thesquirrel01@hotmail.com if you are still really really keen and I am sure I can sort something out for you ;-))) I would hate to disappoint a fellow enthusiast LOL!

Hugs Ali xx