Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Current Mood:

Howdy do blogging world! :) Two things first, no I don't have pictures ready yet. That is this weekends project and secondly my mood grubbing is because I'm going to have a pizza tonight! YUM! Ordering in from one of my favorite places as we are off to Mom's house for the next two days. No big deal...just I have to go get stuck..for a test..and she has an appointment..plus on Saturday is Stitching with my friend R..so it just makes sense to stay with her. No driving back and forth..hehe :) But I haven't had an ordered pizza in a while..part of my health kick..and me sometimes forgetting that the bean is gone. LOL The last pizza I had..didn't sit well with me because of that blasted bean so pardon me for being nervous! LOL Anyhoo, I'm looking forward to it! YUM! :D

Don't worry...I'll be back be soon...Sat nite with plenty of stories..and I'm sure more pictures! LOL Of course I'm taking my stitching with me...I have my Binky Squares, Happy Everything and the Quaker Heart. Plenty to keep me busy..provided her kitty will let me. He knows when I come..it's brushing time. T's Mom does it..but I do it for a long time...as he's quite fuzzy. :) Remind me to tell you about last weekend's adventure to the Quilt Shop...ok??

See ya Sat!

Happy Stitchin!!!

X Stitch X

4 comments:

Anonymous said... 9:11 PM  

Glad to hear you are doing better, hon!

Your posts always make me smile!

I'm still waiting for the promised pictures, and the story of your quilt shop adventure! :D

Anonymous said... 7:15 AM  

Enjoy your Pizza and welcome to the SBEBB!

Reading your blog made me want Pizza. I have not had a pizza in over a week now. LOL Hope you had a good trip hope to read more about it soon.