Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Current Mood:

Howdy blogging world! Well I've made a decision regarding my Christmas ornaments and their displays. I have decided that because none of you will be able to figure out which one is for which person, I will show them as I finish them. :) Of course that means that this blog will become a photo album for a while. LOL So you have to tell blogger to behave and stop this nonsense of not letting pictures go through. Ok?

Now to add a correction to yesterday's blog, I am not saying that I don't like Army camo. The camo that was at Walmart was very frightening! Hot pink and army green!?! Very scary to me! Just wanted to clear that up ;)

Anyhoo, here is another Binky Square for you to enjoy, minus the french knots. I have left that to the Binky square rep to do them as I cheat and use beads. Hehe...It's Sally holding a book. Only one more Peanuts character to go and that's Schroeder and his piano. Enjoy!!




Happy Stitchin!!

X Stitch X

3 comments:

Sounds great. Shall pop by more often to see all your great work:)

Anonymous said... 12:46 PM  

You did a great stitching job on Sally! I love the peanuts they will always hold a special place in my heart. I have to agree with you hot pink and camo does not go well and is scary to look at.

Lucy looks really nice. Good job on her.