Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Current Mood:

Howdy do blogging friends! First, let me thank you all for the Happy Birthday wishes! They were greatly appreciated and I hope you took the time to have a little celebration of your own. Not much, maybe just treated yourself to an ice cream cone or something. Hehe...Since I couldn't fly every one of you to my house for a giant Stitching Party...it's the best way you could have celebrated with me. :)

I had a very nice day!! T went off to work as he was going to take the day off, but because the rain was coming down in buckets, we held off on our "day". No biggie. I stayed at home and stitched! Whoo hoo!! Worked on a birthday present for a dear friend of mine. I know I know..I hear you all shouting, "WAIT! Stitch..it's YOUR birthday and you are working on something for someone else?!?!?! Have you NO stash for yourself?!" LOL Yes I do...but her birthday is VERY close to mine and I had to do it. Thank goodness it's a quickie design that I should finish up tonight....

Here is a WIP of it: Birthday Blessings by LK with added color changes ;)


Doesn't seem like much stitching I know..and no I don't stitch that slow. LOL It's just stitching was interspersed with baking Carrot Cake cupcakes, making mix for sloppy joes, and other things. Trust me, all relaxing! Hehe..Even listened to Christmas music while stitching! LOLOL *Close your mouths* LOL Anyhoo, tomorrow is our play day! YAY!! :) So more on that later....

Now, I've been tagged by Zohrah so here you go:

The rules; List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

1. Broken - Lindsey Haun
2. Wonderful Tonight - Hullabahoos (UVA acapella group)
3. Soundtrack to Your Life - Ashley Parker Angel
4. Patience - Guns and Roses
5. Ring the Alarm - Beyonce
6. Evanescence - Call Me When You're Sober (LOL)
7. White and Nerdy - Weird Al

Tagged: Renee,
Jenna,Outi,Cindy,Lani and whoever reads this post! :)

Happy Stitchin!!! Have a good one!

X Stitch X

4 comments:

Glad that you enjoy your 28 Birthday in your own happy ways..
Happy to know that I am being tagged, but honestly..i have not been listening to songs for quite sometime...so sorry about that.

Ice cream - no way!! I toasted your birthday with a glass of red wine. Excellent.
And now you are 28 years young which is an amazing age. Enjoy!!
Margaret

I'm glad you had a enjoyable birthday! :)

Happy Belated Birthday! Oh to be 28 again!