Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Current Mood:

Howdy do blogging world! Whoo hooo! I'm so excited!! Why, you may ask. Well, I have FINALLY obtained a copy of the JCS Ornie Issue 2006!! YAY! I have to say that this issue is pretty good....there are several ornies I'd do for myself. LOL Since I never seem to stitch for myself, that's saying something. But Stitch, it's just a magazine issue, no need to jump up and down for that, right?

There's more!! Tomorrow I'm going with T to visit a friend of his and a friend of mine! Hooray!! It's my Stitchy Gramma! She's not my blood Gramma but she "adopted" me as her stitchy granddaughter a while ago when she found out I got burned in an exchange. Ever since then, we've emailed each other and always wanted to meet. Well, she's coming to a city nearby with her NEW hubby and I get to meet them!! YAY!!!! T will be busy too with his friend, G who is an old colleague of his. We are going up there for the night..and coming back Tuesday..maybe..hehehehe :) So I will have pictures and stories to share on Wednesday..if you can hold out till then.

One more exciting thing is mail related. On Saturday, I went to the PO to check my mail and run some errands. Got a few catalogs and a few notes from some stitchy friends, which is always a good thing. Then there was a surprise!! I got a small package from Down Sunshine Lane that inside was a pattern that was just too perfect for me! Whomever sent it to me, knows me WAY too well! LOL I say whomever because there was no note or anything in the envelope, just the pattern. Soooo...I hope my stitchy angel comes out soon. I was thinking it might have been an early Birthday present..(Oct 17th for me)..but surely they would have sent a note along with it, right??? Come out, come out wherever you are......

Oh here's the link to the pattern: DownSunshineLane
(It is the very first one called Shazaam!)

So off to go finish packing..and I'll see you on Wednesday! Hehe...

On the stitching front, just been working on Initial magnets...:)

Happy Stitchin!!!

X Stitch X

2 comments:

Anonymous said... 10:00 PM  

I bought JCS yesterday. I want to stitch all of them...lol.

Anonymous said... 4:05 PM  

I'm still awaiting my copy, but ah well... it'll come when it'll come.

And I've to say that Shazaam is very much you. *grin*

Have fun!