Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Current Mood:

Howdy do blogging friends!! Just a quick post tonight..have a bazillion things to do..but wanted to show off my latest finish! It's a birthday card for my friend Patti! Hope you like it! It's Birthday Blessings from Lizzie Kate...with my own color changes..and some pizzaz! Hehe....



More to come soon....I promise..just have lots to do tonight!

Happy Stitchin everyone!

X Stitch X

13 comments:

Anonymous said... 6:32 AM  

Hmm, that cake looks delicious! Even though it's pink, but it looks very tasty. *grin*

Very pretty! I'm sure Patti will love it. :)

The birthday cake looks good enough to eat! Great job on it!

That is simple beautiful!! For someone who doesn't like to stitch food theme (that's me), I wouldn't mind stitching this design as it's simply lovely along with the colour that you choose. :)

I'm sure Patti would love it...cake look simply tempting.. :)

What a cute card, I know Patti will love it!

That is very cute! I'm sure Patty will love it.

Great colours! Very fit for a bday!
Hugs!

Love your chocolate cake! The wordings are so colourful and it really brightens up the whole thing. Its great!

Hiya - I have added you to my tag-list - so sorry I forgot you :-( oops.

Hugs
Ali xx

Yum, I would love a piece to that birthday cake!!
Margaret

Hello, Stitch!!

Happy belated birthday wishes!

I happened upon your blog via the comment you left on Jenna's blog. (This is how I fun a lot of great blogs!)

You have a lovely blog and I've added it to my Bloglines subscription.

I am sure that your friend Patty will love the card. It is really cute, great job!

Hey there Stitch me love!

I love L*K designs - you can't beat them and tney're such a joy to stitch. Patti's gonna love it I'm sure...love the colours :) x