Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Hi everyone! It appears that blogger is not letting pictures go through..so no "emoticon" for tonight. :P But I am feeling a bit icky tonight as I'm fighting off a case of the icky stomach. No worries...just temperature changes as it's gone from really cold to hot in a day...and my stomach doesn't like that. :P So I've been taking it easy..and stitching. Plus I've been thinking of my answers from my Tag. Thanks Ali :)

Here you go! Enjoy!

1) One book that changed your life: Hmm..I don't really have one that altered my life in that way. Just leaves me time to find one. :)

2) One book that you’d read more than once: The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. I ADORE that book!

3 One book you'd want on a deserted island: A great collection of Short stories or poetry. That would keep me plenty occupied during my "vacation". LOL

4 One book that made you laugh: Daisy Fay and Miracle Man by Fannie Flagg

5) One book that made you cry: The Diary of Anne Frank. To think she went through that much pain and suffering, only to have a smile on her face till the bitter end. It's truly heartbreaking yet inspiring as well.

6) One book you wish you’d written:

7) One book you wish had never been written: Ulysees by James Joyce. No offense to the modern English majors, like myself, but those last 50 pages of pure conscience thought is unbearable!

8) One book you’re currently reading:Nothing at the current moment except cookbooks..as I'm in baking mode.

9) One book you’ve been meaning to read: Memoirs of a Geisha that is once is EVER gets back in the library!!!

10) Tags: Anyone who reads this and hasn't been tagged already.

Well back to the stitching..and resting. *BIG HUGS* Happy Stitchin!!

X Stitch X

2 comments:

Just wanted to stop by and say WELCOME to the Stitching Bloggers Club! We are really happy to have you as a part of the group! Make sure and introduce yourself to the rest of us!!!

With Stitching Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said... 3:44 AM  

Yay! Seeing all your Unkymoods on your blog made me remember how much I loved them, it was kinda sad when the site disappeared! I just found them on the web again so it would be so cool to use these great mood drawings again!

eileen :)