Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Current Mood:

Howdy do blogging friends! Well today is my last offical day of being 27. *sniff sniff* Tomorrow I will be 28 and in the midst of a wonderful rainy day of stitching. Hehe..:) So how did I spend my last day of 27?? Simple, I finished up a few things. I completely finished this wall hanging for a long overdue present.



I also worked on a the Santa Moon which I'm almost done with. Yay! :) Picture will come soon. Other than that, it was just a lazy day. Hehe...tomorrow will be my day! I don't know what I'm going to do yet, probably some stitching will be somewhere amidst the day. I'll also review my Birthday Goals. I write down five goals on my birthday to aim to have completed by next birthday. It is always an eye opening experience. :)

But anyhoo, I'm off to sleep now...and wake up a year older...and a year wiser. :)

Happy Stitchin!!

X Stitch X

4 comments:

I like the wallhanging. Also looking forward to seeing your flair on the santa moon.

Also since its Tuesday already, HAPPY 28th BIRTHDAY!!!! Do something fun. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Have a great day.
Margaret

Anonymous said... 10:10 PM  

Happy Birthday Again!!...I checked...it's 10pm in US...lol

The wall hanging is lovely Ash.

Hope you had a great Birthday.