Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Current Mood:

Long time no see blogging friends. LOL I'm still here...just busy stitching on Christmas ornaments. I have to limit my computer time somehow or else I'll have to send little packages of fluff with a note that says, " I'm sorry. You would have a Christmas ornament in this package but I couldn't strip myself away from the computer". Not really a nice sentiment. LOL However, I do still try to make somewhat of an effort to read my friend's blogs just so I don't have the police knocking on my door wondering if I'm still alive. LOL

Today was a good day! I had my monthly stitch-in with my friend R at the local LNS. She was working on a Christmas ornament from Lizzie Kate in the JCS 2003 issue and I started the other half of the Quaker Heart. I didn't actually get much stitching in as I was telling her all the city adventures and such. She said she had a birthday present for me which half was back at her house and the other half wasn't there yet. So she thought about giving me the half she had, but realized it wouldn't make much sense without the other. LOL I was just happy enough to be special to her to have something specially ordered for me. *big grin* So eventhough my birthday is Tuesday, she said I could celebrate when her package comes too. LOL

I came home and started a Christmas ornament. It's a freebie from Heartstrings and is a Santa Moon. Of course, for those that know me, the threads are completely different from what the pattern suggests and I will add my own "flair" towards the end. Hehehe..it's for an exchange I"m in. Plus I dyed some fabric today a certain color for a Mail Art envelope I have to do..but can't say the color or pattern as she comes on here. Hehe....

Now as to why my mood is StarStruck is because last night I went to the Online Needlework Show and have found many new designers that I like!! So many pretties...but I have not won the lottery yet. :P LOL The one "splurge" I'm having for my birthday for myself is I put in an order for one pattern which of course I'm stitching for someone else. LOL Not much of a splurge....though I'll end up stitching the pattern for me too. I don't know what T has planned yet...but I do know one of my birthday wishes is I'd LOVE to get some more threads from Carrie's Threads. Such pretty colors....*drool* Hehehe....We'll see.

So that's what I've been up to. It's now COLD here and the leaves are starting to change. I'm thinking of going up to the mountains to view the colors..so I'll take pictures to share with my blogging friends. I'll also post pictures of the ornament and such....just be patient with me. :)

Alright..happy stitching everyone!!! *BIG HUGS*

X Stitch X -- who turns an ancient 28 on Tuesday! *scared face* LOL

5 comments:

It is always a pleasure reading your blog. You're always so upbeat and cheerful. :)

I had to add a few designs to my wish list thanks to the Online Needlework Show lol.

Have a good weekend!

Ditto Karen! I wish you a very happy birthday one day ahead, because in this mad house, you never know when you're gonna get the puter... Big huge hugs, my friend!

Anonymous said... 1:41 PM  

Hi there, thank you for stopping by my blog and the nice comment. :o)

Happy Birthday!!!

Michelle

It's officially 17th of October in Singapore.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEARIE!!

What fun to catch up with you Stitch! I can't help but grin when I read your posts. :D