Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Howdy do blogging world! Hope everyone is doing alright! So..why the lack in posts..well simply this..I've been stitching!! *GASP* Imagine that! LOL The mojo has returned! YAY! I just picked up some fabric, a freebie and some threads..and just sat down to stitch. Believe it or not it came back..as I started to care what colors I had picked..and made several changes. LOL It was a good feeling! :) Anyhoo, here is the end result: Hello Spring Freebie by Lizzie Kate



The fabric is 14ct Aida I believe that I dyed with lime koolaid. The picture doesn't really show that..but it is lime green! LOL

Anyhoo, since I finished that..I thought I"d share the latest update of Happy Everything too! It's coming along nicely...this was the few stitches I put in while I was on my vacay! :)



So here's hoping the mojo stays with me as May is a BIG birthday month!!! Whew..speaking of which..why amm I on the puter...I need to be making birthday presents!! LOL

Have a good one!

Happy Stitchin!

X Stitch X

5 comments:

Anonymous said... 9:35 PM  

Yay! Welcome back, mojo! :D

GGGRRATE !!!! Glad you got your mojo back. I love Happy Everything.
I still have not found the money to get that pattern. Happy stitching.

Hurray for the stitching mojo, lol!! Good going. :D

Hello Spring looks great Ash. Happy Everything is coming along nicely too.

Anonymous said... 6:38 AM  

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»